Small Business Workshop - Sales Series
Date and Time
Wednesday Apr 26, 2023
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM MDT
Weekly for 10 weeks starting Wednesday, March 8 at 7PM
First session is free.
$100 + GST for members
$200 + GST for non-members
As a small business owner, have you ever struggled with growing your business due to a lack of sales? Statistics show that of Canadian start-up businesses:
- 42% fail because there is no market demand for their products and services.
- 14% fail because of poor marketing strategies
Designed for those who want to unlock the secret to effective sales and marketing, this course sponsored by the Greater Parkland Chamber of Commerce will provide simple, concise, and practical hands-on training for entrepreneurs looking to improve their sales and marketing techniques or build and manage an effective sales team. Over 10 weekly sessions of 60 to 90 minutes each, attendees will learn skills in topics that include:
- Understanding Basic Sales Concepts
- Discovering What you are REALLY Selling
- Effective Techniques for B2C and B2B Sales
- Defining Your Sales Process
- How Sales and Marketing Complement Each Other
- Secrets to building a Return Customer Base
The sessions will be led by Dave White, a local entrepreneur with more than 45 years of experience starting, building, and managing small businesses. He specializes in Sales and Marketing and has taught numerous sales sessions to a wide variety of small business owners and sales staff.