Diversity Equity & Inclusion Webinar #5
The Greater Parkland Chamber of Commerce strives to provide timely and essential educational information to our members. In 2021, one of our initiatives is to support workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) needs. This year, we planned a series of six webinars presented by subject matter experts, and a number of business-focused events hosted by the Chamber and other partners. We would like to invite our members to support and participate. Therefore, we can also help showcase the effort that your business has been applying towards DE&I.
How Accessible Is Your Workplace? It Is Not Just About the Physical Environment.
Learn about the importance of workplace accessibility, what an accessible document and website looks like, what barrier-free designs mean in a workplace. Refresh your knowledge on the relevant legislation and where you should start.
Below are the dates and topics of our planned webinars.
- March 18- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webinar #1: Inclusive Leadership Starts with Building Foundations
- April 15- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webinar #2: Turn Performance Management into Performance Excellence
- May 20- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webinar #3: The Journey to Inclusive Hiring
- Sept 16- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webinar #4: Learning Should Never Stop.
- Oct 21- Diversity, Equity, and inclusion Webinar #5: How Accessible Is Your Workplace? It Is Not Just About the Physical Environment.
- Nov 18- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Webinar #6: Compensation - One Size Does Not Fit All!